Wednesday, July 16, 2014

12 souls who inspire me online

Image via Lori Portka
 
 
I have some regular inspiration that I turn to, and I thought I'd share. 'Cause sharing is caring and these souls are amazing - they rock my world regularly, shift the way I see things and help me live with passion and purpose.

1. Tara Bliss at Such Different Skies - an amazing lady I have so much love for. She's been my mentor for a while now and her website is my first port of call when I need pulling out of a hole.

2. Sarah Wilson - A Sweeter Life - the creator and author of the I Quit Sugar program and books, but more importantly I think, a thought leader. I love this way this lady thinks outside the square and discusses stuff we're all thinking about, but not talking about.

3. Claire Baker at This is Lifeblood - a beautiful soul expressing radiance, nurturing her readers and giving me the impetus to love myself more through food. I definitely have more to learn from this lady.

4. The Universe - sign up for these notes to your inbox lovelies and you'll be blown away with his wisdom. These notes often cause me to gasp with surprise, insight and amazement.

5. Danielle LaPorte - perhaps an obvious one for a list such as this, but I truly admire this lady's heart and soul. She gets to the deeper parts of me and pulls them out to the light, and I love her for that.

6. Amy Taylor-Kabbaz at Seek Act Love - another Mama out there helping the world. Her Happy Mama cards sit on my kitchen windowsill and inspire me everyday.

7. Soulemama - how can you not love this Mama and her homestead? Her images, words and home never fail to inspire me to live a life of gratitude, simplicity and homemade joy. Many a time after reading her blog I've turned straight to my knitting and got on with it.

8. Wellness Mama - a smart lady with some very sensible health habits she happily and informatively shares with the world. I love the organic simplicity of her approach to caring for herself and her family.

9. Leonie Dawson - a loving soul out there giving everything she has to the world with joy and love. I have her annual life planner and love her approach to planning with the universe with soul.

10. Jess Ainscough at The Wellness Warrior - one tough lady with a helluva lot of knowledge about what makes a healthy lifestyle.

11. Rhonda Hetzel at Down to Earth - an amazing online space where this special soul shares all manner of authentic skills, techniques and experiences to create a simple life living within your means and experiencing joy in the everyday. To me this is mindfulness at its most practical.

12. Carolyn Franzke at A Life Transformed - well, me actually. A mama giving everything she has to share with the world, thinking outside the square, giving mamas with depression a chance to understand themselves better and move forward. A beautiful soul creating an authentic, organic online space for big-hearted mamas.

There you have it lovelies, you have my full endorsement for all these gorgeous souls and their online presence. May they inspire you as they do me.

Xx


No comments: