Friday, March 29, 2013

Snug with a bug

My love and I had been awaiting our weekend away without cherubs, the first in five years, for the wedding of some lovely friends at the beach. What more could we ask for? Parents in law who were more than happy to look after our two girls, a cabin booked at the beach, coffees together where we could Talk. Seriously. Together.
I knitted half a vest for Rosie as we drove there, we talked about dreams for the future and had a lovely lunch together. Then came a beautiful wedding ceremony and the raw emotions of our two friends in love followed by a reception on a river...
All was going well until Ian began feeling unwell after eating dinner...we left the wedding early... vomiting (oh how I hate that word) followed... and then around midnight I started feeling unwell and followed suit. We were snug with a bug - so romantic.
Happily I can now report, after limping back to said parents I law, that we're feeling we'll again. Sigh x x x



No comments: