Saturday, March 8, 2014

Realising a dream

You know that feeling, when you've been thinking about what you'd really love in your life, creating vision boards perhaps and writing descriptions of what it looks like, and then you realise that you have it already? 

I just got that.

I've been dreaming for a long while now about there being a source of income in my life that allows me to be location independent, help others and use my skills and creative talents.

But I didn't just want this. I also wanted there to be a lot of time in the wilderness, one-on-one conversations with like-minded Mamas and a platform from which to start discussions about love, grace and transforming the world.

And you know what?

That's all happened. My dreams have come true.

This time next week I'll be jetting to mountainous southern New Zealand for a 4-day tramp of the Kepler Track with 3 lovely, like-minded Mamas. Together we'll be exploring some amazing wilderness while we test our beliefs about ourselves, set some intentions for he coming year and let go of that which we want to lay to rest. In addition, I've set myself up as an online coach for Mamas, with a free sample session, longer packages and an e-course soon to come. And all of this is possible without the need for anything more than my soul-felt intentions, a candle, my oracle cards, notebook and my trusty iPad and computer. I'm free to be away from home. And within that context, I will be.

At the beginning of April we're heading off on a 100-day journey around the deserts and coasts of Australia as a family. For much of our trip we will have internet access and I can help Mamas in need. For our time across the Nullabor Plain and when up in the Kimberley I'll be taking a break and completely focussing on family.

It's a dream come true. Join me here for regular posts about our travels and challenges and about our other dreams that are coming true.

Xx


No comments: