Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Blog Review: The New Good Life


Another new site for you today. A blog called The New Good Life caught my eye recently, and as I love the old English show - The Good Life, with Tom and Barbara Good trying to live sustainably from their urban property, I thought this one sounded exciting.

After having a good look through it I find the author, Mrs Good, to be on a similar path. Again we are more alike than separate to others on this planet. She writes about trying to live more sustainably at home, of slow-cooked meals, growing veggies and making her own pasta, cheese and sauces. I like this.

Just a quick post today, dear readers, as it is late and this Mama needs her sleep before the little one (and bigger one) awaken.

Happy reading and happy living to you.

No comments: