Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday blog review: Slow your home

As I look through Brooke's writing on Slow your home I find that her story is very similar to mine, and I feel a connection (again I'm amazed at how similar we all are - that separation really is a state of mind, not a reality).

I read further and find that I like her no-nonsense approach and the way every post is designed to give the reader helpful information. In particular I like her budgeting posts because I still need convincing that budgeting is something I can enjoy. I am intrigued to know what she will write here and continue to read through all three of her posts on this topic.

I read even further...hmmm, 2013 in 2013, what could that mean? I scroll further...I see - its a challenge to de-clutter and de-own 2013 items this year - nice! I like this train of thought and read the advice on what to de-clutter this month:

"May is the month of entertaining - kitchen and dining room".

Actually that's where I was thinking of decluttering today if I get time. This site is fun. Its end of May, yes, but if I declutter a little I know I'll feel good.

Off to the dresser for some decluttering methinks....

No comments: